The Portable LED Scoreboard from Colorado Time Systems provides the best of both worlds: it provides the same information as two lines from the LED-R Scoreboard at a quarter of the size.
The Portable LED Scoreboard contains two lines of digits, which can be configured for diving by simply changing the modules. Each line contains ten digits.
The Portable LED Scoreboard is capable of displaying all CTS scoreboard data, including swimming, diving, water polo, synchronized swimming, and training pace clock. It incorporates all the information shown by 2 LED-R scoreboards into a smaller display.
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes legs and handle for easy portability
- Tripod mountable
- Optional battery operation
- Can be stacked to create multi-line auxiliary scoreboard, or entry-level scoreboard solution
- Viewing distance: at least 50 m
- Displays data through CTS Systems 6, 5 and 4000 as well as pace clock controller (UPC-C)
Dimensions Height: 13.75” (34.9 cm)
Width: 48” (121.9 cm)
Depth: 4” (10.2 cm)
Viewing Distance Over 50 meters
Digit Size 5” (12.7 cm)
Data Connection Standard CTS data cables (2 DC). Please specify length when ordering.
Data Source: System 6, System 5 and System 4000 (Must be set to high speed data), Pace Clock Controller