Colorado Time Systems offers comprehensive solutions for all venues; whether arena, stadium, commercial or aquatics. Full color LED matrix displays can be used as standalone units or combined with numeric or single color LED matrix displays for added impact. These dynamic displays show full color timing and scoring data, text, graphics, animations, live video, and video replay.
- 1.07 Billion – 281 Trillion Colors
- Modular design – displays can be customized to suit your facility
- Front- or rear-accessibility for service
- Conformal coated to withstand the harshest of environments
- Affordable entry-level solutions
- Nichia LEDs for long-lasting performance and durability
CTS can provide a complete display solution for your facility. We offer a comprehensive solution, including: assistance with facility design, architectural guidelines, consulting during construction, project management, installation, operator training, post sales support, on-site service, and maintenance.
DisplayLink plus (DL+) software is a dynamic software interface program designed specifically for our LED Matrix displays. DL+ provides robust handling of scoring, timing, graphics, and animation to your display.