Colorado Time Systems (CTS), a PlayCore company, provides premier athletic facilities across the world with platinum quality timing, scoring and display systems. Throughout the years, CTS has maintained a steadfast commitment to provide cutting edge scoring and display products for all venues. CTS sports controllers range from simple, firmware driven devices to custom-built computers with embedded operating systems. We develop and sell everything from portable numeric scoreboard to large, full color LED video displays. CTS can provide scoring, timing, and display solutions for almost every sport.
Colorado Time Systems has been a valued Loveland employer for over 40 years. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and offer a drug-free environment.
Colorado Time Systems is looking for a career-minded Customer Service Technician with a broad experience base. Our technicians exercise independent judgment and discretion and analyze the scope of each project at specific customer sites. Technicians are responsible for installing and servicing a wide range of sports timing equipment and electronic matrix/LED scoreboards or electro-mechanical scoreboards. Technicians also perform on-site repairs, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance work, and technical end-user training at customer sites. This position requires excellent time management skills and self-direction. Approximately 75% travel.
Additional duties may include:
- Telephone or web-based technical support
- Repairs and parts sales from Loveland office
- After hours phone support (on a rotating basis)
- Traveling domestically and internationally, up to 75% of the time; ground or air transportation
Minimum job requirements:
- Literacy (written and spoken) of English
- Minimum 2-year technical degree and 4+ years electronic repair/installation experience (or equivalent technical training)
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs without accommodation
- Ability to safely operate two-person scissors lift and use associated safety equipment
- Ability to stand, twist, and work in confined spaces. Kneel and bend without assistance.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Ability to safely utilize: Hammer drill, concrete and metal drill bits, wire strippers/cutters, ratchet and socket set (SAE and metric), tape measures (SAE and metric), Phillips and flat-blade drivers, pliers (needle-nose, slip-joint, locking), hammer, power tools, soldering irons, fish tape, multi-meter, level and AMP MI-1 tools, hand and eye protection
Email resume and cover letter for immediate consideration
- Full background check, including criminal and drug testing
- Candidates selected for interviews will undergo on-site aptitude testing