Colorado Time Systems (CTS) provides premier athletic facilities across the world with platinum quality timing, scoring and display systems. Throughout the years, CTS has maintained a steadfast commitment to provide cutting edge scoring and display products for all venues. CTS sports controllers range from simple, firmware driven devices to custom-built computers with embedded operating systems. We develop and sell everything from portable numeric scoreboard to large, full color LED video displays. CTS can provide scoring, timing, and display solutions for almost every sport.
Colorado Time Systems has been a valued Loveland employer for over 40 years. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and offer a drug-free environment.
Colorado Time Systems is looking for a career-minded Software Engineer with a broad experience base.
- Design and develop software and firmware for new products
- Consult with Sales and Marketing personnel to develop project requirements
- Research and select appropriate technologies on a per-project basis
- Assist in writing both in-house and end-user documentation
- Assist with in-house and field testing
- Knowledge and experience in .Net and C#
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to take ownership of a project and make critical decisions
- A permanent U.S. work permit
- Experience with version control software (Subversion)
- C/C++ Embedded
- Knowledge of sports, specifically rules and game operations
- Advanced .Net technologies including: WPF/XAML and EF Code First
- BS in Computer Science (or similar field)
Email resume and cover letter for immediate consideration
- Full background check, including criminal and drug testing
- Candidates selected for interviews will undergo on-site aptitude testing